Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Easter Sunday on the beach is my family's tradition. This year, we went to Vistamar Beach Resort in Lapu-Lapu. We visit different resorts every year but so far, my family and I can say that this resort has the best service. The receptionists were sincerely polite and the waiters were incredibly accommodating. The food was great, the amenities were clean, the pool and beach were gorgeous and the place was well maintained. All these for very reasonable prices.

The best thing about this place was that it wasn't swarmed with visitors. There was a good number of people but we still had the rest and relaxation that we needed.

Julianna and Dad


Julianna playing with sand


My Crocs™ Alice Work. Rey's gift for my 26th birthday (almost 3 years ago). Romantic, huh? LOL. Still, I wouldn't trade it for the world. :)


Julianna and I while waiting for the egg hunt to start.


Julianna's name was misspelled but the staff was very nice so I didn't mind


During one of the Easter Egg Party games


Papa's shoes. He has tons of these. LOL.


Mama was wearing Julianna's bracelet for her so she won't lose it while she swims and plays

0 comments:

Post a Comment