Tuesday, June 7, 2011

29

I turned a year older last June 3. I'm not big on parties during my birthdays so my family and I usually eat out on these occasions. We went to Cafe Marco at the Marco Polo Hotel to celebrate. We were all stuffed (you would be, too) and could barely move so the pictures were limited. :)

for propriety's sake :)
digging!
getting more sweets
my favorite - mango crepe with vanilla ice cream
roast beef, baked osyters, pork skewers, and grilled dory
california maki
Julianna

2 comments:

  1. Belated Arvs!! Hahah I can totally relate. When you get to the venue, you are too hungry to take photos. Paghuman kaon, you are too full to even smile. Hihih. :) Hope you had a lovely time! More cakes for you! xx

    Kristine
    InstyleCebu
    The Glamarazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Mao lagi! Thanks, Kris! :) I love reading your blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete