Saturday, June 4, 2011

OF CUPCAKES AND ART

I think I was four when I had my first cupcake. It was the classic cupcake beehive - chocolate cupcake topped with marshmallow icing dipped in chocolate. It was a favorite afternoon treat my father would always buy me after school.

Of course, since then, a lot of new flavors became available. I'm a sucker for chocolate so my favorite flavors are chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream and chocolate cupcake with peppermint frosting. I don't know what's with mint and chocolate combined altogether but its something that I have always loved.

Here are some cupcakes that I made for the last few months. :)

Birkins

Pokemon

Beach

Taz

Safari

Purple

Papa

Justice League

Cars

Fishy Sea Friends







Tea Party

Barney

Jollibee and Cars

Polka

Butterflies


0 comments:

Post a Comment